Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blogs Worth Reading

This is one of those days (or night, for I'm posting this at 11:36pm Manila time) that I don't have anything to do and just let the time fly through browsing. I saw from my favorite forum some blogs recommend for good reading.

Now here are my recommendations (not in any particular order):

1. Hay! Men! Ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake - humor
2. Practical Soulfood for Successful People - inspirational
3. Sosyalera.net - humor
4. Nina Fuentes' Just Wandering - travel
5. Balut & Natto - humor/relationship/culture
6. Kalibugan, kalokohan, etc. - humor (whatta title!)
7. Kwentong Tambay - humor
8. Pounding Heartbeat - inspirational/love
9. Wanderboy - travel/photography
10. Oohhh.. LaLa!!! - lifestyle/celebrity

I'm gonna be posting some more. Let me just search some more, too!