Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Isn't that clear?


I have been wearing eyeglasses since I was in grade school. Ever since then, I’ve had bought 4 pairs of eyeglasses in total and I have also tried contact lenses. But contact lenses are not for everyone, just like me because my eye dries up quickly every time I’m wearing contacts-- loosing its natural lubricant. And so, that only leaves me to be loyal to my good ol’ pair of eyeglasses.

Sometimes, it’s hard to find nice pair of eyeglasses that will both fit your eye’s needs and your pocket’s budget. However, I saw from one website this nice deal-- Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! If you convert it to our local currency with the ongoing exchange rate, I bet you will not buy just one pair especially with the stylish designs that they have.

*This is a paid post.