Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thirty Unfinished Sentences

1. Today is:
☻ Thursday, January 9, 2008

2. I should be:
☻ sleeping!!!

3. The last text message I received
was from:
☻ Sandy

4. And it said:
☻ I deleted it already =)

5. I am currently pissed off because:
☻ Here I am still working!

6. My cellphone rings and the song
that's playing is:
☻ Beautiful Girls

7. I would love to see:
☻ my old self

8. If I could change my last name, it
would be:
☻ still the same last name

9. After class, I love to:
☻ hang out

10 . My favorite subject is:
☻ statistics and psych

11. I liked yesterday because:
☻ the weather was not so hot

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
☻ I still slept late

13. My favorite song right now would
have to be:
☻ Because of You by Ne’yo

14. I sometimes forget to:
☻ comb my hair!

15. I currently have a crush on:
☻ Jon Avila (lols)

16. My favorite number/s would have to
be:
☻ 1,6,24

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's
better to just:
☻ get a kiss and tight hug from my daughter

18. I really can't stand:
☻ cheaters!

19. I'd break up with my
boyfriend/girl friend right away if:
☻ I confirmed he’s cheating

20. If I were to get stuck in an
elevator with someone, it would have
to be:
☻ with my man

21. I'd really like to improve my
grades on:
☻ Differential Equations

22 . The last thing that wasn't food
that I bought with my own money is:
☻ PC keyboard

23. The name of the street where I
live is:
☻ Fernandez

24. I have never ridden:
☻ a horse

25. If I won the lottery, the first
thing I would do is:
☻ payoff my dues

26. One bad habit of mine is:
☻ I’m just too trusting

27. I go out to:
☻ unwind

28. I am very attached to:
☻ my daughter

29. One friend who is not from my
college is:
☻ Roche

30. I am currently stressed because:
☻ I’m working more than 8 hours

...from Rom's bulletin post