Sunday, February 3, 2008

At Long Last!

After four years of working in an office-based call center... who knew that my chances of getting recognized and promoted is now?! Still a homebased worker, I'm now an assistant to the team manager! Yipee...

Although I'm still on-probation as SME (subject matter expert), I really don't mind it at all. I love the exposure. And though I was kiddingly ranting about lots of reports that I need to do everyday, I am really enjoying my job right now. Because even when I was with CVG, there's only one position I'm aiming for-- the Team Lead post.

Actually, the transition of our account from one management to another management had really been quite a shock and too instant for all of us. But with all honesty, I welcomed the change whole-heartedly because I've got a hunch that I'll be more secured working as an independent contractor with the new management who'll handle us-- which is co-owned by our account's stockholder. Isn't that great!?! Another relief is that at long last, I won't be bothered anymore working with power-trippers! Lols.

So please forgive me if I've been neglecting my blog for several days now... I miss blogging and blog-hopping so much, I just don't have spare time the past few days to do so.