Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Lady of Manaoag

It's 2:30 in the morning... I'm preparing on my way to Manaoag to hear mass. I've made a promise to myself that I'll go there on my 30th birthday to thank the Lord and Mother Mary for all the blessings they've given me and my family. But since my birthday fell on a Tuesday, I've got to work and postpone my trip.

I started my ocassional trips to Our Lady of Manaoag last December 2006. A week after, my wish somehow came true! And the Lord is so good to me that everytime I go there, He somehow comforts me spiritually that when I leave and go to Manila my soul is recharge again. I feel that I owe it to Him and to myself that I do this kind of spiritual trips for this bonds me to my religion.

But now here I am... going back to Pangasinan for the nth time and so excited to go there alone (yes, alone!) for this is the perfect "me" moment.