Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little bit...

I've been an inconsistent blogger. My mind's not very creative lately. Blame it on stress.

I can't think straight and I am suffering insomnia again because of stress. Most often, I had to be absent from work because it's either I was not feeling well or I don't have the energy to do stuff. And I'll be resigning soon!

I'm looking forward to it. So happy that I'll be with my kiddo again -- 24/7! Though I already mentioned I'm stressed most of the time... the main reason why I don't want to go to the office everyday, why I don't want to leave this country, why I just want to stay at home most of the time-- is her. Even though her antics get into my nerves at times... still, I so lurvvv my little one.

I maybe a little bit sad because I have to leave my job... but then, I know the sacrifice is all worth it. :)