Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where to start...

I know it's an exaggeration if I say that right now my life's in a mess (again!)...

For some of my old and closest friends, they're living witnesses of my life's ups and downs. Most common subject: FAMILY. Most common reason: my MOTHER. I won't go into the details anymore. But all I can say is that if only God will permit me to choose or change my parents, I'll grab that chance right away. As the old Filipino proverb goes, mahirap talagang magpalaki ng magulang. I can't take any more pain and hatred. I don't want to live in the dark side of life.

Now that I'm a mother myself, I'll try my very best not to commit the same mistakes my parents did. 'Coz it's the child that suffers a lot and not them... Of course I had my share of faults, too. Nobody's perfect. But I have always been responsible facing the consequences. And most importantly, I never have let my parents share my sufferings.

So help me God to start anew...