Saturday, June 2, 2007

Is it worth to hang on?

There are things in life that you don't know if they're worth waiting for or you simply have to let go as early as NOW. Two of those things: work and love.

I admit that I want to resign from my present work, simply because I'm not happy anymore. I'm a very spontaneous person and I hate being in a routine. Nothing to keep you inspired. You're like a walking bundy clock-- start working when time's in and stop when time's up.Then go home and end the day, looking forward to not anything new but something you're used to do everyday. How can I be motivated? It's not just money, it's more of self-fulfillment.

Everybody needs love. But is the situation I'm in called l-o-v-e? I've given my terms, I've let go of myself. But still, it's not enough-- for him. And now, I'm getting a bit tired of working to make the relationship work. And every time I've feel this feeling, I'm thinking of just setting him free... to make things easy for him. But I can't let go, I don't want to. For I know he loves us, and doesn't want to give up as well. I appreciate the tiniest effort he exerts to make things work out... however, with our age (being in late 20s), he's not yet ready to dedicate his life and be committed to our family. I'm not asking for anything material. It's just that
I need a man, my daughter needs a father. When will he grow up? Sometimes, love just ain't enough.

I have to decide. I just have to pray hard for His guidance. I hope He'll make me wiser in making these decisions and hope that He'll help me be happy with whatever decision I make.