Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Music Lover in Me

I'm a very sentimental person. And most often than not, there would be a song or two playing over and over my mind (LSS, hehehe)-- depending on my mood. Though I'm not fond of MP3 players nor iPods (which is expensive and it's really not a necessity), it is a MUST that I've got my playlist stored in my PC.

Aside from this blog, I also have this friendster account that I keep on customizing whenever I have time to practice and master my HTML and CSS skills. Right now, as I've checked one of my friend's friendster account, I've discovered imeem.com which makes music online sharing and embedding very easy. You just have to create a playlist via imeem and embed the code on your friendster, myspace or blog for the playlist.

You can check the left pane of my blog for my playlist. Start making one for your site now.