Monday, June 4, 2007

New Work

I must be lucky when it comes to finding a new job.

Got a new home based job. Not as good paying as the old one, but with two families I'm supporting-- it's enough. I pray that this one will last... and my task would not be as tough and wouldn't require as much technical knowledge as the old one. Not that I don't like my previous job. In fact, I have learned so much from that job. It's just hard to thread unknown grounds. And I thank my previous employers for recommending me with my new employers. How I miss them!

And, this will only mean one thing-- more sleepless nights (again). After having recovered from my thyroid problems which was also due to stress, I hope I won't have health issues again.


And I hope it isn't true... that I'm not unlucky with the other kind-- love. ;-)