Friday, August 17, 2007

Hurray!!! PayPerPost

Finally, my blog got approved for payperpost!!! You just don't know how long I have waited for my blog to be considered in this site.

In case you're wondering why this is an important "issue" for bloggers like me... payperpost is one of the first to offer earn-while-you-blog opportunity. Meaning, you can turn your writing skills not only as a hobby but also a chance for you to get extra income-- and you can do this anywhere... as long as you're hook in the www!

I admit... I created this blog because of only one reason-- and that is to earn $$$. The time I started blogging was the time I got retrenched from my homebased job. My ex-boss advised me to blog so that I can earn extra income. Now, how is that possible?

First is you need to sign-up as a blogger and register your blog. You'll not wait that long for the approval notice (which will be sent via your registered email address). Once your blog got approved, you can already login and check for open opportunities available to you. After you have chosen an "opportunity", you just needed to write something about it. Once your article/post has been approved, it'll be processed for payment. Of course, you need to read the FAQ site about for more detailed information.

Now, I'm more inspired to write and blog again. Not only it's a chance for me to hone my vocabulary skills, I get also paid for it! Amazing!