Monday, August 13, 2007

Whatever We Imagine

I can't sleep... it's already 3 a.m. and I have work later. I can't afford to be late since I've just started. But I've been lying in bed for 2 hours now so I've decided to blog (weird, uh)! And oh well, enjoy some music while blogging.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I don't know what's with me... I've been like this ever since... a worrier. I tend to over think up to the point that I end up worrying and get frustrated. That's why I like chit-chatting with friends, at least there's exchange of ideas. For me, it's healthy.

Just like the past week, I had breakfast with one of my close friends. I poured my heart's woes to her. I was so troubled. Have a lot of negative energies in me... but talking to her got me recharge. And she was able to analyze what's going on in me-- like I'm talking to a shrink. Hehe.

But what she just advice me is that I should avoid controlling my life. I may have simple plans and wishes but I should leave everything up to the Lord. I hope I'll succeed... and lessen my being a control-freak!