Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's Christmas again

Here comes Christmas time once again. My humble abode doesn't even have the spirit or ambience of Christmas yet. And I feel that I owe it to my daughter since as we all adults believe, this special season is especially for kids. My plan is to setup Christmas lights on the wall and shape it into a Christmas tree. However, I don't have time to clean the house, no time to even organize my place. I only have two days rest every week and it's either I sleep all day, run some important errands or spend some quality time with Jada. But then, enough with these excuses... At long last I was able to put my plans into action... and boy was Jada so happy to see the lights blinking when she woke up!

Yes, it's now officially Christmas for my baby! Merry 'Mimas!