Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Remembering Gerlie...

One night, I received a text message from one of my close friends from CVG... and it was not one of the usual forwarded text. 'Twas a very bad news... One of our former teammate died of cancer. She's Gerlie, very apt name for her... an epitome of a graceful Filipina. I took this picture from one of our team building sessions. She's the one standing infront.

The news brought me goosebumps for I was really clueless that her condition was already that worse. Last time I heard about her from one of our common friend was that she's already recuperating from her last chemo-theraphy treatment. However, her cancer from her pancreas had already spread up to her brain. Everything was so sudden. She's one of the nicest person I've ever met and it's really a big lost for everyone... most especially for her family.

Wherever you may be sis', may your soul rest in peace. I know for sure you're very happy where you are right now...