Saturday, June 9, 2007

It's Over

It's over... Yes, I'm single once more. But I can never be happy again. I have to let go. I'm hoping he'd find what he's looking for in his life. With the "remembrance" he gave me... how can I forget someone who taught me how to love someone selflessly? Who gave me my Jada... the man I will love and loved-- eventually. I wish it'll be soon enough for me to be with the man I deserve in this lifetime.

I must hate him... I just don't know how. It's a long process of getting over. He said he needs to learn to decide for himself. But he's scared of risks. He said he needs to know what will make him happy. But it's "us" who'll always make you happy... you just don't realize that now because you've got everyone else to depend on.

Whatever makes you happy. I'll leave you in peace, even though my mind and heart right now are at war. I'll go on with my life-- with Jada. Do remember this... both you and Jada will always be my baby.