Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sorry

I almost cried again after seeing the family pictures of one my friends. Her daughter and mine are of the same age. And from the pictures, I saw the glow in the eyes of her daughter while smiling. Not that my daughter can't smile the same way right now... it's just that she will soon discover how hard our life is. How different our life is from other families.

I know my daughter is a bright kid. Time will come that I have to explain to her truthfully the way of the world and she'll understand. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to keep my promise to fight for our family. That she'll understand her daddy quited. That her daddy is happy somewhere else. That all he thinks of is himself and his future which doesn't include us.

Don't worry baby, everything's gonna be alright with just the two of us just like before. Mommy's gonna be working double time for our own family-- without him.